“Subs/sandwiches”

Tony's Italian Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in Wellsboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This the place where locals go. I like the eggplant parmesian subs. I usualy have a half order. The pizza dough is made fresh. They have take outs.

1  Thank christine j

Reviewed September 5, 2011

The food is great, excellent pizza, large portions. great tasting homemade pastries! Friendly staff.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

A very modest frontage hides a GEM of a restaurant. Packed with locals, owned by an Italian, I was amazed at the quality of the food. Breadsticks from heaven and a superlative clams and shrimp Fra Diavolo. Wow!

Reviewed March 9, 2010

Both of the time I ate here I was let down. The sauce tasted like it was from a can and I had a swimming pool in the bottom of my plate. Service was slow and not very pleasant, not a good time at all!

2  Thank chefwithink
Reviewed October 17, 2009

This is probably where I most frequently dine in Wellsboro. Among my favorites is the pizza and also the steak subs. The calzones he makes are probably the best I've ever had. Apparently he makes and bakes his own bread for the subs twice a day, which is quite uncommon these days. Highly recommended if you are looking for a simple lunch or dinner.