TripAdvisor
Wellsboro
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews canyon room hot tub yogurt get away my husband and i granola bars trail mix welcome basket great room snacks and drinks the pa grand canyon extra touches fresh rose mini fridge relaxing vacation gas fireplace little touches
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I cannot believe I forgot to do a review on this place immediately after getting home but I did. Maybe I subconsciously didn't want to share this secret gem with the rest of the world. My husband and I spent a few days here last November 2017 and fell in love with the town of Wellsboro as well as this lodge. The owner and his staff are the warmest, most helpful people. The room was amazing. The extra touches like the basket of muffins and fruit were an unexpected treat. Seriously those muffins are to die for! The hot tub was amazing! The views are incredible. Can't wait to return! This was a much needed weekend getaway.

Room tip: Either property is an excellent choice. No room would be a disappointment.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

The care, to the smallest details, surpassed our expectations. Comfy furniture, great linens, healthy snacks/drinks, special soaps, fresh roses... (I could go on) made our stay memorable. Better than home!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We're not usually B&B people, but we're going to come back! The place is immaculate, the attention to detail is amazing and it's easily to find. Jim really gave this lodge a lot of thought, right down to the amenities in the refrigerator.
Sherri keeps the place spotlessly clean and the snacks topped off. Whether it's a romantic getaway or a stop on a Rt. 6 road trip, Bear Mountain Lodge shouldn't be missed.

Room tip: They're all uniquely personalized, none better than the other.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great place, easy to find. The room are just as they are described on their web site. Very clean, and private. We had a very relaxing evening, and would go back again. We definitely recommend this place to others. We met Sherry one of the Inn keepers, and they were very friendly, and welcoming.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank JShedlock
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Beautifully room, extremely clean, EVERY detail was perfect, from the personalized welcome bag, snacks and drinks to the music and candles. The staff go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. Will definitely return next time we get a night away.

Date of stay: July 2018