“Great place to eat”

Dumpling House
Ranked #15 of 37 Restaurants in Wellsboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a great place for chinese food. Fast friendly service. Good Price. We eat here often. The food is always good and the service is always great

There are newer reviews for Dumpling House

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This place is gross. I don't know what they are serving here, but it isn't any Chinese I've ever eaten. Yuck. Avoid this place.

1  Thank Juliette T
Reviewed October 2, 2011

A local recommended this place so I gave it a try. I was seated quickly even though they were busy. The pan fried dumplings were great. The Szechaun Beef was flavorful with just the right amount of spice. The waitress was attentive. I got drink refills promptly. Good value.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

My fiance and I stopped here after a long day of hiking in Colton Pointe State Park for dinner. We recently moved to Lancaster from Philly, where dining in China Town was one of our favorite places. While this is by no means "authentic" Chinese food, it's great American Chinese - General Tso's, Brocolli Chicken, Egg Foo Young, etc. Good, hot meal, great service (by white waitresses, which made us laugh because we've never seen that in a Chinese restaurant!) and great prices. Nice dine-in experience, as opposed to many Chinese restaurants that focus on take-out and just have one or two tables. We'd definitely go back - especially since your choices in Wellsboro are limited anyway ;)

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Don't eat here. My boyfriend and I were hungry, it was late and we wanted Chinese. Its the only Chinese restaurant in Wellsboro, so there isn't much choice. We got the wonton soup (edible), the friend rice (greasy and flavorless), and the chicken in garlic sauce (the sauce was not garlicky and there were only about 4 small pieces of chicken in it). While there, 2 tables complained that there was no meat in their dishes.