“Roundstone was the best place for my birthday weekend!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weatherly
RoundStone Camping Resort
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Camping at Roundstone was such a great experience. The booking process went smoothly. The owner, Jill, was so easy to contact even via text. She was a pleasure to deal with. The campground was beautiful and spread apart so you can't hear the other campers. We had ample space to accommodate 12 people easily. It was well manicured and have beautiful trails. It was a quick 5 minute drive into town to a grocery store and such a gorgeous view of mountains and corn fields. The price for a two night stay was very reasonable. We definitely plan on coming back again in the coming months. I highly recommend this to others! It is truly a hidden gem.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I went tent camping at Roundstone and I absolutely loved it. The area was clean, secluded, spacious, and just excellent. A fire pit is provided as well as a bench and a table with chairs. I didn't expect all of that! Also, there's a place to use the bathroom in case you're curious. The price was also very reasonable. Jill was such a good host; she didn't invade our space and was friendly. She really cares about her customers which is rare. If you're interested in camping, I strongly suggest this campsite!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 22, 2013

If I were to write down exactly what I wanted for place to camp , Roundstone Camping had everything and more. It was a dream. Peaceful , quite , easy going , sites are far enough away from each other that you feel away from everyone else. It was clean nicely manicured, just perfect. My boyfriend and I went and everything went off with out a hitch. I can't say enough about this place. I've been camping a lot and never want to go anywhere else. Jill , the owner is incredibly nice easy going and feels like you've know her for years. We are definitely making this our go-to getaway. Felt like I was in a whole other state but it was only a hour and a half away. The location was awesome as well , it's right next to hiking , fishing, hunting, canoeing, white water rafting. Love it !

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 11, 2013

After 4 years of hosting a large group of campers at another location I was heartbroken to discover it would be destroying the seclusion with 10 RV sites. I was panicked! How would I ever find a place for all of us that could even compare to our beloved usual spot?!? Then, I found Roundstone and it exceded ALL of my very skeptical expectations! Roundstone is perfect! My group anticipates our trip all year long and Roundstone gave us our best year yet!
Whether you are hosting a large group, family, romantic getaway or seeking a little solitude and connection to nature Roundstone has you covered. The owner, Jill, is an AMAZING hostess and truly cares if you enjoy your stay.
Needless to say we have forgotten all about that other place and will be returning to Roundstone year after year!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tess R
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is why I love Trip Advisor. There is a reason why there is not One negative review on Roundstone and that's why I decided to go here and what a great decision that was. This is 400 acres of secluded beauty with only 9 tent sites and 3 cabins so book early. We were lucky to text Jill  the owner and grab a last minute weekend cancellation. She told us that we had a very secluded site and wow she was not kidding. Thanks to her awesome texting skills we knew where to go and what to do and expect.  We drove about a mile up a dirt path to get to our tent site.  Except for a brief visit from Jill, we saw No One for 3 days.   If you are looking for a packed-in campground with lights, electric, running water, shower, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU.  The tent sites have none of that.   The cabins do but i believe the hot water is very limited.  Toilet is the woods or a portapotty. I have to admit I was a bit anxious about camping in the middle of no-where (I'm from crowded North Jersey). The only camping I've done was at the packed-in site with water/electric/showers. Thanks to the wife's outdoor skills we had an amazing time.
Suggestions:
Bring some buckets of fresh water for "showering"
Bring a coffee pot that heats on the campfire. Perfect to throw some hot water in the shower bucket.
Bring fishing poles and bait.   The stream is stocked with trout
Bring water shoes if you want to go in the stream
Cook right on the fire pit. You can bring a grill if you want
Go kayaking or rafting down the Lehigh river if you want to do some outside activities. We did not leave the site for 3 days and loved it
Bring a good book or 2
Be prepared to see an amazing light show of stars
Bring earplugs if you don't like howling coyotes in the nite :)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dean S
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Perhaps the best camping site that I have ever used. Jill and Jan were the most accommodating proprietors. They gave us a campsite that was next to a private air field! Great location, great service, I can't wait to go back again!

Ask for the CKY campsite. Evidently Bam Margera stayed there. Not a fan of the band, but it was pretty cool to know that they have taken pride in the location.

Room Tip: CKY Campsite all the way.....