Holiday Motel Waynesburg
Econo Lodge(Waynesburg)
$72
EconoLodge
$91
Comfort Inn & Suites(Washington)(Great Value!)
$114
$104
$89
$67
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This was the nastiest place I've ever seen to say awful would be a understatement.Don't understand why it's open at all board of health should be all over this place.Upon seeing the room we ask for refund , but were refused.I find it hard to believe a charge of $70.00 I wouldn't even sit down,towels in bath looked like cleaning rags I use at home..Rating on scale of 1 to 10 this place is a minus 7, & that's being nice.I travel for a living , have to say this is the worst place I've ever seen. So bad I left even without a refund,to sleep in my truck.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2009

I stayed at this hotel because Had no choice ,all other hotels were full.When I asked how much I had to pay for room counter person said 37 like on sign she asked cash or charge ,I said cash she said 62 dollars . I pointed out her mistake she said "only room" and smiled. I had interview next day and my hands were tied.When I entered room all you could smell was mold.....very bad and sickening I am from a small farm town and and would have drather slept with the pigs.I looked past smell again I had no choice.When I walked in I seen that the walls were blackened and warped mildewey and water damaged. The tv screen was all purple and pink blues were green etc.. I had no alarm clock and phone was broke.The bed was smelly and dirty,my wife and I had to pull off bed sheets and sleep on our dirty clothing along with no heat ,bugars,,yeah real nose bugars on walls. I envied my pets at home and will be calling health department as soon as I find the number .Black mold is still bad in america isn't it (room 27)

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank g00d0leb0y
Reviewed June 25, 2009

I was working in the area, I was staying at the econo lodge up the street, which is nice. Anyway I paid for three nights when I arrived. On the second day i was told I needed to go to a different job, so the next morning I checked out (6 am). The man at the front desk said he would not refund me my money for the third day because I didn't tell him the day before. He sisd he couldn't sell the room for that day. Which is a lie because I checked out way before 11. I don't even know if that is legal. I didn't have time to argue with him. Thankfully my company re embursed me the money. I erge anyone going to waynesburg PA don't stay there the rooms are nasty, the showers have black mold in them. NASTY

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank rolltide82
Reviewed July 11, 2008

We had gone to visit waynesburg, to visit some relatives. we stayed at the hotel for 1 week. Hotel rooms were really good for the price they had charged us. very clean and the management was really helpful. I would refer people, who are looking for good place to stay with cheap rates.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Dr_Mark_Johnson
Reviewed February 10, 2007

I think it was one of the nastyest hotels in pa. it was not clean and it smelled, should actually be shut down in my option and looks nothing like the pictures on this site they should be taken off because it's false avertising. I would never in my life stay there again even if they gave me a month or even a year free stay.

Stayed: January 2007