“Waynesburg, PA August 2013” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Waynesburg

Hampton Inn Waynesburg
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Waynesburg
Carmel, Indiana, Usa
“Waynesburg, PA August 2013”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

A clean new facility that has a few administrative challenges that need to take place in order for the staff to better accommodate its guests. For the most part, this is a modern, clean great property and I will give it one more opportunity to meet my needs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesburg, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Hi,

I would like to hear more about your stay and how we can better accommodate you in the future. Please contact me at your convenience.

Shane Welter
Shane.Welter@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We've never stayed in a Hampton Inn before. I have to say, we were impressed. We stayed in a suite which was very roomy and clean. The staff was very friendly. Carmen, was very kind and helpful. It was nice to walk into a place with a smiling face to greet us. Breakfast was delicious!
My family and I loved staying here. We will definitely book with Hampton again after this positive experience.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Shane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesburg, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Hi:
Thank you so much for such a wonderful response and welcome to the Hampton Brand! I'm glad that you enjoyed staying in our spacious suite and agree that they are roomy and always fresh and clean. We want our guests look forward to coming back to a clean and fresh room.
I'm also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast and had a great experience at our property.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Ingleside, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to come back to after night shift, it would be nice to have a 2nd shift of house keeping to clean rooms for night shift workers. But really nice place, cool staff, and good breakfast. First choice to stay in area

• Stayed June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hi:

I was glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us. Our housekeeping staff does a wonderful job
and we are really proud of their efforts. We appreciate you staying with us and we're glad that
you enjoy our breakfast and consider our property the best in the Waynesburg area.

Hayes, Va, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Will definitely stay here in the future but hope by then the gas workers are gone. They say free breakfast but with the cost and location of the motel we paid for it but twice we went out to eat wasn't the greatest good for Danish , cereal and coffee but eggs were pretty bad. But it won't keep us from staying since it is the nicest motel in the area.

Hi:

I was glad to read that you will come back and stay with us in the future. I also understand your feelings toward the employees of the natural gas industry. All hotels in the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania have long term stay guests, however we always strive to make every guest's experience at our hotel an enjoyable one. Our breakfast attendant always makes an effort to keep the breakfast items well stocked, with fresh, hot items. We are always thinking of ways to enhance our breakfast offerings. Hopefully, the next time you stay with us will be a better experience.

Baltimore, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Breakfast was disappointing. By 8 am, the selection was dwindling and not being replenished. Coffee was good. Overall: clean, roomy and nicely appointed rooms. Internet access was a nice feature and easy to access. Easy to access from highway. Glad that Hampton Inn came to Waynesburg, as I have a student attending college there and we will be visiting several times a year.

Hi:

Thank you for staying at our new property. The rooms here are clean and fresh and we strive to make sure that everyone has a wonderful experience. I was dismayed to learn that you were disappointed in our breakfast. Since you have a child attending the University, I hope that you stay with us again. Please ask for me and we can sit down and discuss your thoughts and feelings about our breakfast offerings. I look forward to meeting you.

Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hotel looks very nice inside and out. The employees was so polite and professional. The room was clean and the décor was very stylish. The beds was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was clean also. I stayed three nights so the fridge and microwave in the room came in handy. I really loved everything about this hotel. I'm looking forward to staying here on my next trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

HI Tracey:

I'm glad that you had an enjoyable experience here at our property. I agree that the décor is beautiful and the rooms are always fresh and clean. During these hot summer months the microwave and fridge in the room does come in handy. I hope you will return to our property and look forward to meeting you in person.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel and it was very enjoyable! The staff is friendly, rooms are comfortable, and have a fridge and microwave in it! They have a nice patio to sit out at night and listen to the music playing on the sound system.

• Stayed August 2013
Hi,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our staff does strive to make your stay the best. Our guests do enjoy the outdoor patio and like to relax there in the evenings. We do have a friendly staff that is hoping to see you again real soon.

Shane Welter
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Waynesburg
Red Roof Inn Washington
Red Roof Inn Washington
#12 of 20 in Washington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Morgantown

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesburg? Share your experiences!