“EXCELLENT SERVICE”

Bob Evans
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Waynesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, Tennessee
“EXCELLENT SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had the best waiter I have had in a LONG time. I believe he and his brother could have handled the whole restaurant. So nice to have someone who does their job so well. We will be back soon!

Visited July 2013

Morrow, Ohio
“15 for Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Seated us all together. The food was very good and the servicers were very accomodating with special resquest etc... Would recommend this Bob Evans as a great place to eat and within walking distance of our hotel.

Visited June 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waitress”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Not a lot to choose from on the menu and the waitress had too many tables, therefor we didn't get any refills.

Visited June 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Could Not Manage”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stopped for dinner at 7:30PM on a Tuesday evening to find a line of 10 people waiting to be seated in the half full restaurant; turned out that half of the restaurant had been closed by management. Unfortunately, the waiting experience continued even after we were seated. It took over a half hour to deliver our three dinner salads; the accompanying rolls did not arrive until we had finished eating. Grumblings from the diners in the two booths next to us indicated similar experiences. It seemed as if the restaurant just could not manage to perform it's core function; feed hungry customers.

• Visited June 2013
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent food! A little disappointed with take out service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was my first experience at a Bob Evans. The food is excellent in quality, value and flavor. The pot roast sandwich is soooo good! The salmon fillet dinner was very much enjoyed by my husband. PB brownie bites were sinfully good! Our takeout order was not the easiest experience. Ordering online was problematic, so I just drove to the restaurant. They took several minutes to attend to me. Then I sat there waiting. After 20 mins. I realized that my meal had been packed and was waiting for me, but no one had called me up. The one hostess/takeout person was not at the counter and none of the other staff bothered with me. Several others were waiting to order carry away meals. Finally, she showed up and I got my order. Back at the hotel, I realized they had not put in any cutlery or ketchup packets for the fries. They hadn't even asked if I wanted any. So, the takeout procedure was a little glitchy. But once we found cutlery and tasted the food, we forgot all our troubles and simply enjoyed! I would definitely go back to Bob Evans because I saw so many dishes I want to try!

Visited May 2013