“Excellent food! A little disappointed with take out service”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Waynesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent food! A little disappointed with take out service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was my first experience at a Bob Evans. The food is excellent in quality, value and flavor. The pot roast sandwich is soooo good! The salmon fillet dinner was very much enjoyed by my husband. PB brownie bites were sinfully good! Our takeout order was not the easiest experience. Ordering online was problematic, so I just drove to the restaurant. They took several minutes to attend to me. Then I sat there waiting. After 20 mins. I realized that my meal had been packed and was waiting for me, but no one had called me up. The one hostess/takeout person was not at the counter and none of the other staff bothered with me. Several others were waiting to order carry away meals. Finally, she showed up and I got my order. Back at the hotel, I realized they had not put in any cutlery or ketchup packets for the fries. They hadn't even asked if I wanted any. So, the takeout procedure was a little glitchy. But once we found cutlery and tasted the food, we forgot all our troubles and simply enjoyed! I would definitely go back to Bob Evans because I saw so many dishes I want to try!

Visited May 2013

“needs less workers. seems too busy.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

when i recently visited this restaurant i was very upset that my poor waitress was visibly ill. i was afraid i was going to catch what she had. she obviously needed to be home resting and not serving the public! she was very sweet and took good care of us but i felt very bad for her.

michigan
“Very good food”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Clean, good service and good food, nice gift shop but it is starting to look a lot like cracker barrel !

Visited August 2012
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Good breakfast menu, poor dinner items. We love the banana nut bread with our breakfast selection. While I'll visit Bob Evans for breakfast, I refuse to eat dinner in this place again.

• Visited May 2012
Petersburg PA
“Quality as usual”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The usual menu. Seated quickly and meal arrived at a reasonable time even though it was full.

Visited July 2012