This hotel was very nice, our room had a queen bed, pull out sofa, a fridge, microwave, sink, little bar area, and a window seat. I found the room to be spacious and comfortable. The finishes were nice, granite counters, ceramic tile in bathroom, flat screen TV. It was very clean. The free wireless internet worked good. The hotel was quite. The breakfast was good with sausage gravy, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc (typical continental, which was fine). All the staff were very friendly. Overall a great stay. Our son is going to college here in the fall and we will be staying here every time we come to visit him!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Waynesburg hotel! Ideally situated off Interstate 79 at Exit 14; we are within close proximity to the John F. Wiley Stadium and Waynesburg University. Energize your morning and enjoy our satisfying HOT breakfast buffet featuring fluffy, make-your-own waffles, fresh pastries, HOT coffee and a variety of healthy options. Hungry for a snack or craving some ice cream? Stop by our 24-Hour MARKET featuring for-purchase sodas, bottled water, packaged snacks & frozen entrees. Our non-smoking Waynesburg, PA, hotel offers free parking and guest rooms or suites with microwaves and refrigerators are available. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Root for the Waynesburg University Yellow Jackets football team with tickets to a game at John F. Wiley Stadium. Experience the history and heritage of the area by exploring a 19th-century school house, doctor's office and exhibits of artifacts at Green County Historical Society. Make a splash on your trip at Alpha Aquatics and swim in the pool, dive off high platforms, ride the water slide and relax on the lazy river. Head to the Green County Fairgrounds, less than a mile from our Waynesburg, PA, hotel, and enjoy concerts, exposition shows and other fantastic events. In August, head to the annual Green County Fair for agricultural shows, great food, vendors, fun games, live bands, tractor pulls and carnival rides. DINING OPTIONS Within walking distance, Bob Evan's Family Restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with classic American cuisine. Enjoy finger food, hot wings, beef brisket sandwiches, pulled pork, burgers and mouthwatering ribs at Hot Rod's House of Bar-B-Que, just three miles from our hotel in Waynesburg. Get a table at Scotty's Pizza for subs, Stromboli, pasta, calzones and handmade food. Rohanna's Restaurant & Pub is the ideal place for delicious appetizers, juicy steak, fresh seafood, sandwiches and homemade soup. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Waynesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Waynesburg
- Microtel Inn & Suites Waynesburg Hotel Waynesburg