“One of wife's favorite chocolates”

Zoe's Chocolate Co.
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Waynesboro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Wife raved about these chocolates that she had at the chocolate fest at Waynesboro country club. The owner of Zoe's was there that evening and was very accommodating and friendly.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I've traveled around the world and the chocolates at Zoe's are among the best. The variety of flavor profiles will satisfy any craving ;-)

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I love coming here for birthday and holiday gifts. Whether it's the gold bar and a birthday base or select assortments or holiday specialties like the almond snow covered tree, I leave happy and the recipients receive happy! I love the Apple pie chocolates, the hot cocoa, and the cocao nib bars too! I'm a sucker for coconut and chocolate shop I wish there were a free more options around that, but a lovely store with friendly and knowledgeable staff and chocolate that's oh so worth it for the quality!

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Zoe's is a must for your trip. It provides creative chocolate creations, combinations, and artistic ability! You can obtain individual pieces, assortments, chocolate bars, seasonal chocolate creations, and even hot coco mix. They have been featured at the Acadamy Awards, Camp David, and cruise lines. The family uses top quality ingredients which you can taste with each bite. You will not have regrets!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I find the chocolates here to be quite expensive, much more so than their competitor down the block whose chocolates are also hand made.
It’s a small store so it’s hard to be unobserved, but I was pretty much ignored by the person behind the counter until I finally asked a question. The answer was Kurt and I almost left but didn’t want to be rude myself. I bought a much smaller ant. of chocolate than I had intended due to the poor customer service.
I will say, what I bought was good.