“Dark Chocolate Love”

Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Waynesboro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Zoe's is a must for your trip. It provides creative chocolate creations, combinations, and artistic ability! You can obtain individual pieces, assortments, chocolate bars, seasonal chocolate creations, and even hot coco mix. They have been featured at the Acadamy Awards, Camp David, and cruise lines. The family uses top quality ingredients which you can taste with each bite. You will not have regrets!

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I find the chocolates here to be quite expensive, much more so than their competitor down the block whose chocolates are also hand made.
It’s a small store so it’s hard to be unobserved, but I was pretty much ignored by the person behind the counter until I finally asked a question. The answer was Kurt and I almost left but didn’t want to be rude myself. I bought a much smaller ant. of chocolate than I had intended due to the poor customer service.
I will say, what I bought was good.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Beautiful shop with welcoming staff. All dressed up for Christmas. Got a sample of the toffee and loved it so much I bought some right away, it is very good.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Zoe's has always been a great place to go for exceptional chocolates but now the remodel is just outstanding! Waynesboro is so proud of this wonderful hard working family!