“Expensive bites of chocolate bliss”

Zoe's Chocolate Co.
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Waynesboro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I find the chocolates here to be quite expensive, much more so than their competitor down the block whose chocolates are also hand made.
It’s a small store so it’s hard to be unobserved, but I was pretty much ignored by the person behind the counter until I finally asked a question. The answer was Kurt and I almost left but didn’t want to be rude myself. I bought a much smaller ant. of chocolate than I had intended due to the poor customer service.
I will say, what I bought was good.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Beautiful shop with welcoming staff. All dressed up for Christmas. Got a sample of the toffee and loved it so much I bought some right away, it is very good.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Zoe's has always been a great place to go for exceptional chocolates but now the remodel is just outstanding! Waynesboro is so proud of this wonderful hard working family!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Try their apple pie filled chocolates. I know you won't be disappointed. They can always point you in the right direction of something new and exciting you haven't had. I can't wait for my next visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I wanted chocolates for a friend's birthday and remember being impressed with the quality offered at Zoe's (I'd popped in late last year). I didn't realize the store had gone through such extensive renovations since then! The displays are inciting, the expanded space gives a chic meets antique feel that I found very inviting. There's even glass paned observation area in the back now to watch the chocolatiers at work. I'll not wait so long for my return trip!
The chickadee selection was perfect! There's a candy bar just for birthdays and they had a Spring limited edition bar with a clear sugar glazed fresh flower impressed into the chocolate.
Small bite sized pieces were for sell as well as a large array of pre-boxed/bagged chocolate treats.
The staff members were exceptionally friendly too, welcoming but not over bearing. Well done