Days Inn Waynesboro
Rodeway Inn(Greencastle)
Comfort Inn(Greencastle)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsappalachian trailwould stay here againroom was clean and comfortableyogurtnight's sleepconvenient locationone night staygreat place to stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stayed during the 150th Gettysburg anniversary. Hotel is a little dated, but clean and definitely a very good bargain. The staff was great and accommodating. Breakfast was fine also. The location is great for anyone looking to explore a variety of sites in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We came for the 150th Gettysburg celebration, the hotel is clean the beds were very comfortable and breakfast was nice too. As our family left the hotel I forgot to return the key. We have three kids, got them to the breakfast suit and everyone out the door but forgot to check out. We were waiting in line for the bus to get to the reenactment and I realized that I still had the room key. So I called and the manager said it's not a problem enjoy your day. No extra charge for not returning the key. Just great management, nice stay and we would definitely come back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Waynesboro Days Inn really came through for us during the 150th Anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg, making for one really terrific vacation!
Started each day with a nice breakfast (great waffles) in the Days Inn Breakfast Nook. Fantastic staff - everyone was so helpful. Clean, comfortable non-smoking room - a wonderful home away from home - a good place to come back to at night after a historical day in Gettysburg. Lots of good local restaurants near the hotel. This hotel is a good choice!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the Waynesboro Days Inn. The hotel staff was so nice to be around and were very helpful to me while I was there. The room was always spotless and clean. I would recommend this hotel and hopefully I will be able to go back there for my 2nd stay in 2 years.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo