“Great for Small Group Lunch”
Review of Parlor House

Parlor House
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Myersville
“Great for Small Group Lunch”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We have a small group of friends that meet for lunch on the last Friday of every month for fellowship and the latest news.The Parlor House has a small (long) room between the two large dining areas that provides the quiet privacy that we need for cross talking, all at once sometimes.
This restaurant is familiar with me as several of us used to have lunch five days a week. The various soups and sandwich lunch specials are always a treat.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Tom058

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Dumpy decor, dirty. Never again !!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The place looks dumpy. There was alot of dust on the little lamp on the wall at the table. And on the pictures hanging on the wall were dusty too.There are water leak spots on the ceiling. The floor didn't look like it was mopped in years. We noticed all these things as we sat waiting for our food we ordered. I told my husband if the dinning area looked this bad and they leave it this way. What must the kitchen look like. It turned our stomach so we canceled our order and left. I spoke to some other people who had gone there and they said it's been that way for years and they don't go there anymore. Never again !!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Terry H
“Best place for Breakfast in Waynesboro”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

It is always a treat to dine at The Parlor House. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, they are all good there. Always busy, but they have lots of seating. But if you go for dinner on a Friday or Saturday evening, go early or be prepared to wait for a table. A lot of the locals eat here because they know how good the food is. Great prime rib special on Friday and Saturday. I make it my place to go for breakfast every Saturday morning. Best chip beef on toast and home fries around from Hagerstown to Chambersburg, and I have tried a lot of places. None compare to The Parlor House. Great home-style cooking!

Visited June 2014
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Reasonable Down Home Cooking”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I eat here at least once a week. When my Dad was alive, my parents ate here every day. They are a busy restaurant, especially on pot pie day. They have certain foods on certain days; they have a monthly list of specials for you to take home. They have a big room that you can reserve for special occasions or meetings; you can even bring your own cake. My Mom loves their salmon cakes and stewed tomatoes. They have quite a varied menu. The decor is mostly old photos and memorabilia from Waynesboro, so it's not fancy by any stretch of the imagination, but it is interesting. They don't mind customizing, I get rye toast instead of a roll on a sandwich and ask for lettuce and onion. So if you are looking for good down home cooking at reasonable prices, go to a The Parlor House.

• Visited May 2014
Murfreesboro, North Carolina
“great food”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

awesome choice of meats & fish...the veggies will compare to the best you will find,,clean & neat with great service...at a good price

Visited April 2014