“Their fries are to die for”
Review of Red Run Grill

Red Run Grill
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Red Run Grill is a family-friendly quick service casual dining restaurant. Our menu starts with our Pit Beef, Beef BBQ, Pork, and the best Sweet Tea in town. Our dining room has a warm atmosphere with country music and your favorite sports game playing. We have outdoor seating with a pirate ship play area for your children. Drive-thru is also available. Are you planning a party? We offer catering to go. Stop in and give us a try!
Reviewed January 6, 2014

A fun, local grill with some of the best fries I've ever had in my life. With the atmosphere of wooden tables, local pictures on the wall, and a banjo piped in over the radio, this restaurant was a really nice little stop while touring Waynesboro.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

An excellent place for a bite to eat. Their sandwiches are really good. They also have amazing fries and sweet potato fries. We always get their sweet tea to drink as well.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

A friend introduced me to Red Run Grill recently. I returned this month with my family. This is a nice change from the chain fast food restaurants. The restaurant was busy and has a lot going for it - its BBQ makes it not just another burger joint, the food is great, and the table service is friendly. There is a kids' play area out front. Overall price for food is not much higher than the fast food chains.

We will be back.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This place had coupons in the local newspaper sometime back so we decided to give it a try. We got some kind of roast beef sandwich special. I don't know what was special about it though. It was literally just roast beef on a bun. It didn't have much flavor and because there was no sauce, it was dry. The waffle fries were incredibly greasy. This was a very inexpensive lunch because we had the coupons, but it wasn't even worth that price. We will not eat here again.

1  Thank Phebe W
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We try to stop every month or so. I get the Carolina pulled pork with cole slaw on it and my husband gets pit beef. We share fries...al if it is sooo good! I love the fact that they bring you your food and are observant enough to ask you if you need a refill, which I always do, without charging extra for it!! So clean and professional and very nice. It might be a little pricey, but you leave happy and full!