“Seriously best Asian food ever!”
Review of Jade Cottage Cafe

Jade Cottage Cafe
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Smithsburg, Maryland
“Seriously best Asian food ever!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I have eaten Thai food all over this planet and I can not believe I am typing this but Jade Cottage Cafe is the best I've ever had. I read the below reviews and went yeah right, but I thought it's worth a try for date night and I was so thrilled by the food that I plan on at least a weekly visit! The Kimchi pancake may be my favorite appetizer of all time and those summer rolls and spring rolls are just perfect. The peanut sauce for the summer roll is heavenly. And the steamed pork bbq bun was perfect comfort food for $1.75! And then there's the pad thai and the massuman curry that were so full of flavor that I wish I was eating it right now. (But I can't because Jade is closed Sunday and Monday.) I can't wait to try the green curry and our waiter's favorite, spicy ginger chicken and tom kai soup and kimchi stew and the list goes on and on! You can taste the love in every dish and I will be loving my new favorite restaurant every weekend! Waynesboro you continue to amaze me with your gourmet chocolate stores and burger joints and now this slice of heaven for every Asian craving there is!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Elisha E

“amazingly awesome food!”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

amazing food!!!!! i would eat here every day if i could. this place is a must, i've been 5 times, tried different items each time, all great. plus, the lady who ownes/cooks is the sweetest most friendly person ever. one of my favorites!

• Visited September 2011
4 Thank foodguy32
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Best Asian Cuisine in the Area”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This is the only restaurant in the area that serves Korean/Southeast Asian cuisine. Their food is great!

We always order the Pad Thai and Tom Yum, although the menu provides many options. The food is as good as anything that I could get in larger cities The woman that operates this business is very friendly and the food is always delicious. If you like Kim Chi (it's an acquired taste), this place makes it in house. It's the best. I could eat it as a main course.

Even more importantly, this is local business and is worth our support. Waynesboro needs more establishments like this!

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Outta_Town_1980
Smithsburg, Maryland
“Whoda Thunk it? In Waynesboro!”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Great Thai, Korean, Japanese and perhaps other cuisine! Everything made to order with lots of TLC. Those who know tell me it's very true to form. You can even choose your spiciness level on a scale of 1 to 5!

• Visited August 2011