“Get Your Fix Here!”

Brio Coffeehouse Inc
Ranked #23 of 65 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Description: Brio Coffeehouse specializes in creating handcrafted coffee with quality ingredients in a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere. Brio Coffeehouse roasts their own coffee, and has an onsite bakery!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great local coffee shop! They have a great selection to choose from and some seating inside to relax. They also have two tables outside so you can enjoy your drinks, with your furry friends and watch the world go by. Try the matcha drink!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed May 8, 2018

I ended up needing a spot to hang out for the morning in Wanesboro and was advised to head to Brio. The coffee was great, but the hospitality was even better. Far from being irritated that I parked at a table for so long, one of the employees actually brought me a glass of water. The staff was extremely warm and welcoming. The atmosphere was great, with original tile and big sunny windows. There is obviously a loyal customer base, as the shop buzzed with customers throughout the morning. I would definitely recommend stopping by!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank TheJoyful4
Reviewed April 21, 2018

Was visiting Waynesboro on a weekend and decided to try this place. I should have just left when I was greeted with an eye roll by the wait staff. Apparently it was a huge annoyance to interrupt a conversation with a friend to wait on a customer. Coffee was good but the cold, silent treatment was a bit unnerving. Please spare some grief for others and post a sign that this is a members only coffee shop and outsiders are not welcome.

Date of visit: March 2018
Rodney C, Owner at Brio Coffeehouse Inc, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Hi George,

I am so sorry to hear this! That was unacceptable, and I will be addressing this with my staff. Brio is a place for everyone to feel welcomed. I feel so strongly about this that if a staff member displays unwelcoming behavior, then their continued employment comes into question. That behavior in no way reflects how I want the experience to be at Brio. Please accept my heartfelt apology and know I will be addressing this. I hope you have another chance to visit us again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

We stopped on a whim and pleased that we did. It was happy hour and Frappe's were Buy One, Get One. We asked the baristas what flavors they would recommend. One was coconut mocha and the second was dirty chai. They were both delish! Great stop while strolling downtown Waynesboro.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank TravelChic11
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Great cup of dark coffee every morning of my visit to the Boro. The barrista was extremely friendly even making fresh pot for me. Very reasonable pricing.

Date of visit: February 2018