“Awful Service”

Add it.
Peace A Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Relieved that this atriocious restaurant was replaced by Meltdown. Peace-a-Pizza has some of the worst service I have ever seen in my life. First, and only, time I went there, made us wait 30 minutes for a cheese pizza.

Reviewed November 7, 2009

I've been disappointed in pizza everywhere for a long time now. All the pizza places are skimping on quality and quantity: inferior cheese, micron-thin pepperoni slices, barely any sauce. I don't know if all the Peace A Pizzaz are this bad, but both "gourmet" pies I got from the store in Wayne were overcooked, short on cheese, sauce and toppings, and as tasty as cardboard. I may never bother getting pizza again.

1  Thank mrpaladin1234