“Kobe Sliders!!!!”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

A typical pub setting with atypical pub food selections. Started with the Kobe sliders and onion rings. The sliders practically melt in your mouth. The sesame chicken salad with fruit was absolutely perfect in a blistering hot day, and the white sangria is a must to accompany this delightful salad. My husband had a Rueben and he said it was one of the best he had ever eaten.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I happened to walk in the Great American Pub because it looked inviting and it was near our parking spot.

What a pleasant surprise, our Kobe beef slider appetizers were to die for, my Rubin was very good and my Wife's sesame chicken salad was among the best salads she ever ate.

Service was good and they have a nice selection of beer.

1  Thank swan70
Reviewed July 6, 2013

With outside area which is very cool, food was good especially the burgers not to mention the philie sandwich which was a very good surprise.
Service was efficient and nice.
just a "small" pb : price on the invoice and price charged on the credit card were different...the very first time for me...

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ate here twice on our stay in the area. Both meals were very good. I would recommend this as a good place to eat.

1  Thank Keith B
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have been stopping into the Great American Pub during the past year and am impressed with how good the food selections and food quality are. The chesseburgers are always top-notch and my favorite
"calorie conscious" lunch has been the Sesame Chicken Salad,. The chicken is always fresh and it has fruit and other ingredients that give it a great taste. The bartenders are always friendly and down to earth, and it is a busy place becasue everyone knows how consistently good it is.

Been to Great American Pub? Share your experiences!