“Good food, good service”
Review of Great American Pub

Great American Pub
Ranked #18 of 117 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ate here twice on our stay in the area. Both meals were very good. I would recommend this as a good place to eat.

1  Thank Keith B
There are newer reviews for Great American Pub

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have been stopping into the Great American Pub during the past year and am impressed with how good the food selections and food quality are. The chesseburgers are always top-notch and my favorite
"calorie conscious" lunch has been the Sesame Chicken Salad,. The chicken is always fresh and it has fruit and other ingredients that give it a great taste. The bartenders are always friendly and down to earth, and it is a busy place becasue everyone knows how consistently good it is.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

That is the best I can say. The food is OK, the beer selection is excellent, the ambiance is a typical, but high quality pub. I took my son there to watch a game, and it was perfect.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stopped in for dinner and a drink on January 26th. Sat at the bar. The bartender was very good, our food order was delivered rather quickly and correctly. I had the all-american burger and it was excellent. It was cooked to order. The steak fries were hot and cooked just right. My wife had a salad and it was fresh and large. We both ordered a craft pint and they were only $5 each. The entire staff looks like they work hard and hustle. Very good experience. We'll be back.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The food is by far the most hearty and tasty bar food you could ask for. The napoleon burger is out of this world. The prices are fair too. The only complaint I have is leg room.

Been to Great American Pub? Share your experiences!