“Their new location in Malvern, PA delights”

Christopher's a Neighborhood Place
Ranked #6 of 117 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Neighborhood Place since 2001!Open lunch, dinner and late night. Casual, family friendly, late night bar specials and food until 1 am.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had a great experience at Christopher's new location on East King Street in Malvern, PA. The service was good (thanks Cappy) and so was the food. The menu includes lots of choices and we loved the nacho appetizer, vegetarian chili and mushroom risotto. The only thing we didn't like was that it's loud in the restaurant. They have a decent children's menu with a few healthy choices. They also have outdoor seating and a bar with big screen TVs.

There are newer reviews for Christopher's a Neighborhood Place

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Never in Wayne before but stepped into this great little place for lunch. Friendly attentive staff and delicious omelets, French toast, wraps and burgers. The sweet potato fries were excellent.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

After thoroughly enjoying Chanticleer Gardens, our next stop was Christopher's for lunch in Wayne, Pa. Situated in a very cute town, we enjoyed the outdoor seating since it was such a nice day! We both had the grilled chicken with smoked gouda, avocado, lettuce, tomato and ranch on a soft roll! Terrific and the service too! I highly recommend it for a casual lunch!

1  Thank MaryEllen22
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I tried the new Malvern location with my boyfriend and it was good! It wasn't super busy, but it had a steady flow of people. Great food. I had the pizza, which was a little big to be a personal pizza for me. My boyfriend had Chicken Alfredo. Both were tasty. We shared a large cut of Red Velvet Cake for dessert. Again, very good. A great place to eat with friends and family!

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We went out to grab a bite with my mother in law. We all enjoys our meal. My daughter and I split the nachos and had a buffalo chicken salad which were both great. My husband had the brisket enchilada and my mother in law had the burger. The creme brûlée and chocolate brownie topped off a great dinner!

Been to Christopher's a Neighborhood Place? Share your experiences!