“Great Service!”

Christopher's a Neighborhood Place
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Neighborhood Place since 2001!Open lunch, dinner and late night. Casual, family friendly, late night bar specials and food until 1 am.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Nice Bar and Restaurant, Friendly Staff, Knowledgable, Clean.
Good Tap Beer Selection, Burgers were good Only they should use Fresh French Fries not Frozen. My Sons Pizza was good but, again Caned Mushrooms on the Pie. What gets me is that it's not a big deal to use Fresh Ingredients!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Menu is kid friendly, food very good, family oriented if you need to dine with little children. Area is very posh and perfect for evening stroll.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Decided to stop in here for dinner one night and overall it was good - although just average. The place is VERY loud and family friendly, so there were children everywhere. As long as youre not looking for a romantic evening, it wasn't a bit deal. The waitstaff is all pretty young, and therefore service is just so-so. At one point there was a waitress trying to get out the door to get to her tables outside while we were pretty much in the doorway trying to get in. Most people in the service industry would allow the customer to come in first and then go out, but like I said, they are young. I had the Steak Salad and it was good. I'd go back for a drink at the bar and a bite to eat, but not for any type of date night.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I usually reserve 5 stars for only those places that blow me away, needless to say, Christopher's was it! The food is very good, the service is friendly and attentive, but the one that brought the extra star was that they are the best 'nicer' dining place that is that kid-friendly. I think my 18-month old son had a better time than us. I cannot say enough about Christopher's for those looking for a good meal in downtown Wayne with kids. This place gets extremely crowded, and rightfully so. The one surprising thing was that it wasn't too pricey, even though the location and quality of food probably could ask for more.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is the busiest, loudest place I've been in a long time. The food was good, but we honestly couldn't talk to each other. It was an eat and run kind of meal due to the volume in there.