“Delicious ice cream”
Review of The Wayne Bar

The Wayne Bar
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Wayne
Reviewed October 19, 2015

The ice cream here is crazy delicious! I recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality ice cream in the area. It's great for kids, there are seats outside, and there are tons of flavor options from local ice cream makers.
We definitely intend to return often.
I will say though, the seating is a tad uncomfortable for long periods of time.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

It's a little more expensive than alternatives, but this place offers some of the best craft ice cream around, especially the Graeter's from Cincinnati.

Definitely worth trying!

Reviewed September 8, 2015

I was next door at the Polished salon and thought might as well stop in since their doors are two feet apart! I have to say, that while I was not exactly welcomed, I ordered the sour cream doughnut, which was a little piece of heaven (dessert after lunch!). I would go back to eat more, and try their ice creams as well:)

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

This place is awesome I have only had the ice cream but it is delicious. It is somewhat limited in icecream choices but that is ok because it is so good

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Cute little spot with select unusual ice creams ! Good spot to go for dessert after your meal next door ....

Been to The Wayne Bar? Share your experiences!