“Best Hoagie outside of Jersey”
Review of Appetite's Delight - CLOSED

Appetite's Delight
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 10, 2008

We've enjoyed the regular hoagies (subs) for over 20 years. These are the closest thing to a Jersey hoagie that we've found. Get it with mayo and vinegar (NO oil) with all the trimmings with no extra fee (onions, sweet or hot peppers) and you're bound to love it! The lettuce is chopped and adds just the right amount of crunch.

We have tried the 2nd location in Exton, but still have a preference for the Gateway sandwich.

They work hard and fast and have lines if you time it wrong. Call ahead with your order and just pick it up. Wishing them many more years of success.

1  Thank enilno1

Reviewed April 5, 2008

Appetites used to be one of my favorite places for cheesesteaks. I left the area about 6 years ago and still made trips to the area for their cheesesteaks. I stopped in this week and couldn't say how disappointed I was. So much so, I won't go back. The steak had a significant amount of fat in it and I couldn't believe that it was about $11.50 just for the sandwich!!!!!!! I'm so disappointed.

Reviewed March 4, 2008

Awesome Cheesesteaks at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Blazerhulk