“Great breakfasts!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Can't go wrong here with their breakfasts but take note of church times on A Sunday visit as you may be standing outside waiting to get in...delicious pancakes!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is great, and like a good old NY Diner, has something for everyone. My family from Long Island loves to dine here. We haven't had a bad meal and we all always get something different. My husband loves getting breakfast for dinner. I like that they have a bar and you can enjoy a glass of wine with your meal. They're not to pricey either. Service is always good, and the atmosphere is what you would expect from a local diner.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This diner was referred to us by my daughter after her nearby college graduation. Initially all expectations were a high rating. Ample parking, great decor, good service, great menu selection, clean restrooms. Upon entry there was a board with their "specials". However, when reviewing the menu, these were only "advertisements", as there was no "special" pricing. Same price for the item listed on the menu. Nothing that p*****s me off more than having advertising deception. As far as the food quality, the shrimp cocktail had generous size shrimp but the cocktail sauce was watery. The main course was good, but the sweet potato side did not appear to be fresh. Pricing for this course seemed to be quite high also. If not for this deception practice with their "specials", this establishment could have received a 4 or 5 rating.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We have never been disappointed going to Minella's. On our most recent visit I got a fantastic cajun burger with gorgonzola cheese. The burger was cooked to perfection and was really delicious. The fries were done nicely as well. We were stuffed and decided to take home dessert. I got a peanut butter cheesecake which was an individual layer cake with a layer of cheesecake and peanut butter. It was really good but would honestly feed two. They have a huge menu with just about anything you can imagine on it including mixed drinks and wine. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

MInella's is a basic diner. Different wait staff (from super-friendly to super-indifferent) can make the experience very different each time. A word of warning - I found out the hard way that unless you ask for fresh spinach in an omelet, frozen spinach is used and it is awful. Since it is the only game in town (that we know of) open 24/7, we do go there on occasion. I ask for fresh everything just in case. Salads are good, but if you have food sensitivities or allergies, be sure to ask what else is on a salad that isn't listed on the menu. The food seems to be better during a busy lunch hour than during a slow late night.

Been to Minella's Main Line Diner? Share your experiences!