“average at best.”

Minella's Main Line Diner
Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“average at best.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been to minellas numerous times over the past few years and have never had such a bad experience as I did last week. as a server myself, I know what is expected of customers when they pay to eat out. our server last week didn't even give us as much as a smile. I know this is a diner, but there are basic requirements to being a decent server. if you hate your job, customers can easily tell. the food is always decent to good here, but I was quite disappointed with the food during this visit. when it came time for me to order I clearly stated chicken quesadillas and our waiter repeated back to me, chicken quesadillas. when our food came out sure enough my quesadillas were just cheese and tortilla. when brought to his attention the server said "oh, I didn't hear you say chicken, I thought you said cheese." no apology, no offer to correct the mistake. if I wanted cheese quesadillas I could simply do so at my house in a microwave. as for my lunch guests, the french toast seemed to be deep fried and she only took a few bites. this is the second time in a row we have been there where the scrapple brought out has been pink in the middle..i don't even think scrapple is pink before its cooked. our server spent most of his time avoiding us or talking to other tables. for the price, minellas is decent for late night or hangover food. otherwise if your looking for a good brunch spot I would try somewhere else. I don't know if I will return after this recent experience.

• Visited April 2013

“OK, not sure why it's so popular”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a run-of-the-mill diner. OK service and food but nothing special. It is surprisingly popular for what it is. Maybe I just didn't get it, but I see no reason to wait in line for Sunday breakfast or brunch for this place.

New Haven
“Excellent eggs benedict”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Traveling through the Bryn Mawr area, we ate twice at Minella's. Excellent eggs benedict and pancakes. Whenever we are back there we will be sure to stop in again.

Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great diner / mainline staple”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Everyone knows this place. if you go on saturday or sunday you will always see someone you know (if you are from the area). Everyone from hungover nova and st.joes college kids to wheelchair and oxygen toting seniors congregate here for huge portions of mediocre comfort foods. I love eating here after a long saturday night but I've even met people here for business lunch. My go to is the custom omlette that comes with home fries and toast plus I pick up a newspaper from the front and have a nice cup of coffee. Cant beat it. You will not leave hungry. Only bad thing is you may have to wait to be seated depending on your arrival time (10 mins most).

Visited March 2013
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Good Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very consistent food at this long standing Dinner, Had the chicken pot pie last visit and could not finish it, Usually get meatloaf which is always good, They have high end meals But I stay with dinner fare and breakfast and I am never disappointed, Service always good and food is a good valve for the dollar

• Visited March 2013