“Good selection! ”

Add it.
So Fun Frozen Yogurt Wayne
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Wayne
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This cute place has a great selection and many many toppings. I like how they weigh it so I pay for what I want. I enjoy the things they have for kids.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The yogurt is terrific. They have a lot of toppings to put on top. It is always clean and the service is good. All the employees are nice.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

It's really easy to end up with an $8 cup of yogurt. The flavor choices are fabulous (today I had Graham cracker + Apple pie + vanilla and topped with a couple spoonfuls off vanilla. Delicious!)
There's an area for strollers. A big screen t.v., a bulk candy area and lots of fun pink chairs and little tables.
There's also an outdoor seating area near a fountain. Lots of parking.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

i've been working here for a bit and it's great! We provide a lot of different flavors and toppings. If you have any questions just let me know. :)

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I am more of an ice cream person, but the frozen yogurt was average. I have had much better before, so I would recommend going somewhere else to get your sugar fill.

1  Thank Bridget O

Been to So Fun Frozen Yogurt Wayne? Share your experiences!