“good but over priced chinese and some japanese”
Review of Margaret Kuo's

Margaret Kuo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Margaret Kuo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Wayne
Transit: R5 (Wayne)
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 17, 2007

good but over priced chinese and some japanese

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
There are newer reviews for Margaret Kuo's

Reviewed May 6, 2006

I recently dinned at Margaret Kuo's at the end of April 2006. What a great experience! I was nervous about not having reservations anywhere in town on a Friday night but they were more than accommodating. I was looking forward to some good Chinese food since the Chinese food here in Texas has jalapenos in it.

My husband ordered the chicken pearl soup and sweet pork roast. Both were delicious! I had the hot and sour soup (without jalapenos I’m happy to say) and the beef and cabbage in chili oil. When I ordered the beef in chili oil, the waiter warned me that it was spicy but I told him I could take it. WOOO!! Was it spicy! I like to think of it now as "the bowl of fire" with delicious slices of beef coasted in spices soaking in chili oil on top of cabbage. It was the hottest thing I have ever had in my entire life. And it was delicious! My only problem was that it was too hot to eat too much of. But it had wonderful flavors.

We also has some of their teas that they offer, I had white tea and my husband has some variant of green tea. Our service was impeccable and the whole dining experience was amazing. A great place to go for an evening of relaxation and great food.