“Great place to eat”

Landmark Americana
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The menu has options for every dietary need and option. Serving sizes are generous and food is delicious

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Waitress pushed my margarita glass in contempt at the bar when I requested for a salt rim. Gave an incident report to the manager, who profusely apologized. Food is good (quesidia good , burger average ) ambience is great.

1  Thank George K
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Met some girlfriends for drinks and a light dinner. This was my second time at this location although I have been to the West Chester location. Overall, this location is never busy when I am there compared to the West Chester one, which makes for great service. The bar area is really big and they have good happy hour specials. Great wings and I also like the grilled cheese with tomato soup.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Four of us went for dinner on a Friday night. Food was typical salads/burgers. Ordered guacamole for an appetizer which was tasteless. Two of us ordered dishes with ahi tuna which was a mistake. Tuna was chewy and overcooked. Waitress & manager were very accomodating and took the meals off the bill. Dining area was empty for a Friday night. Would go back for drinks, since the Landmark had a nice bar, but wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

One of our fondest attractions @ Landmark was always the White Sangria. When we got ours it was over stuffed with ice and dismally diluted in flavor. We complained several times to our server & a manager-type person but nothing more was made of it - no replacement was suggested or to remove it from the bill...only to say, "I'm sorry"....The Steakhouse Burger & Pretzel my Lady ordered were very good, and although she thought the fries were fine, I thought they were soggy & only warm in comparison to previous visits...My Cheesesteak eggrolls were a lovely idea & would've tasted nice if not smothered in a spicy, chili sauce which I did not know about...The Shepherds Pie I got was fairly yummy but WAY-TOO-HIGHLY-SATURATED with salt to properly enjoy...Regardless, it did not seem as if it was much more than a Dinty Moore Beef Stew w/a very-Cheesy-too-creamy potato on top...!?!?!?! Our previous visits to this restaurant had always been remarkable, but this time they really missed on several levels ~