“Good for drinks and snacks but...”
Review of Landmark Americana - CLOSED

Landmark Americana
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We have passed this local place many times and noted that it generally seems busy. A good sign. Our visit was a thursday evening around 7:30 and the lot was full. We were promptly seated and our server was also quick to arrive, provide menus and take a drink order. It is a sports bar so lots of TVs and lots of sports. Several large groups enjoying themselves. The food is fair to average, reasonably priced with good portions. We shared 2 apps (cheesesteak egg rolls, and guacomole). The guacomole was good and chunky with avocado and a subtle heat served with fresh chips. My husband found the meat tasted off in the eggrolls, tho I thought they were ok and the sriracha ketchup was very good. My cobb salad was also generous and fresh. His cuban had bland/mushy pork so kind of a buzz kill. We did not try any of the beers, but sampled a couple cocktails which were fair size, not cheap and a bit overly sweet. All in all...go with a group who like beer and basic apps and enjoy the games onTV.

1  Thank napalovers

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had eaten in this restaurant many times when it had its older name and owner, since it reopened I've been back twice. Both times for lunch and both time I've had great meals. I've fallen in love with the chili, some of the best I've ever had (my wife doesn't like it, go figure) I've also had the turkey club sandwich is fresh and huge and a burger which was also very large and good.

I haven't eaten there in the evening but I know that the previous place was a singles place and always packed so I can understand the one complaint, but frankly that's to be expected in a singles place

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nothing great here, but nothing to be negative on as well. Cavernous space can be loud at busy times, otherwise it's fine for a lunch or dinner. Don't bet on it for a special occasion or if you need to impress.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Good location, easy parking and friendly staff. Food wasn't anything amazing but good, tasty and hot with a large portion. Waitstaff is what made this a 4 instead of a 3. We had a small child and four adults in our party, our server Adrienne was extremely attentive and helpful checking on us frequently for drink refills and questions on the menu.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Landmark has a great varied menu...Perfect for families, happy hour, sports. Everything we ordered was tasty, and restaurant was crowded, but service still OK. Wings were great, classic grill cheese a hit, and everyone loved the gourmet fries.