“Very Grilled Cheese”

Add it.
Melt Down Grilled Cheese
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I love the selection of sandwiches (all variations of the grilled cheese). This is a great family friendly restaurant to go to - especially if you have kiddos with you (though it is just as good with out them). The milkshakes are amazing and super thick. Also the New Hope soda is a delicious and refreshing alternative to the everyday soda company beverages that we have at every other restaurant in the world. Strongly recommended!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We visited Melt Down after a very long day at work for some cheesy, melty goodness, and were not disappointed. I ordered the"classic" (Italian white bread with cheddar) and added avocado and tomato. This sandwich was exactly what I wanted to eat. Crispy bread, melty cheddar, really tasty avocado slices and juicy tomato. I was really impressed. My husband ordered the Baja, and rated it "very good". We also enjoyed the fountain drinks. I got an elderberry soda, and he got the skinny root beer. In all, a great stop for dinner after a long day. We will be back!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

First time there in March. For $12 I had a bowl of soup and a grilled ham and cheese. The corn chowder with bacon was pretty good, although warm, not hot. As for the sandwich, the cheddar was of low quality, neon orange and flavorless; Kraft's CrackerBarrel cheese is far superior. The ham was sparse and equally bland. The whole wheat bread had seasonings and was the best part of my meal. Quantity wasn't bad, but overall I see no need to return.

1  Thank mrpaladin1234
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Who doesn't like a grilled cheese sandwich?!?!?!? These are a cut above to top it off, with tons of awesome varieties, the Ham and Cheddar Melt I had this time was great...and they also have really good Hagen-Daz Shakes, and Natural Sodas...and some other great options too! Love Melt Down!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had passed the Restaurant several times before finally stopping in for Lunch with a Co-Worker.
We were surprised and amazed by the menu offerings. I had a Soup and Sandwich combo which was excellent.

1  Thank envirotech