“Christmas Night”

Wayne Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Wayne B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 29, 2012

On the afternoon of Christmas Day, I drove down to Wayne,Pa to spend time with my son and his family. With all of his kids home from shcool there was no room for granpa so the Wayne Bed and Breakfast was recommended to me. I checked in and for the first time met Traudi and Bob Thomason. They treated me like a family member returning home. They were a delightful couple and Bob took me to my room so I could freshen up. The room was beatiful and I spent a very comfortable night. The next morning my son joined me for breafast and Traudi took very good care of us. I would highly recommend the Wayne Bed and Breafast , and I hope to spend many more nights enjoying the hospitality of Traudi and Bob..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thanks to Bob and Traudi for making our wedding weekend so special! I had such a relaxing evening alone the night before my wedding, and really was able to decompress the night before the big day. Then Kirk & I got to enjoy our first night and morning together as husband and wife in the lovely Strafford Room complete with delicious gourmet omelettes for breakfast! Traudi also took some beautiful photos of me in my gown throughout their lovely home, which has so many beautifully decorated rooms that make for many great photo opportunities. I would highly recommend Wayne B&B to any future bride and groom! Thank you again Bob & Traudi!

Room Tip: The Strafford Room has a large private bathroom. Be sure to use the heated towel rack!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lexie O
Reviewed October 30, 2012

A lovely property and comfortable room. Our hosts sent us to some great restaurants and provided good directions to local attractions. Breakfasts were made to order so there was quite a wait for our omelets, but they were delicious. We'd stay there again, and not because they're the only B&B in town.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Recently my husband, daughter and mother and I stayed at Wayne B&B. We were visiting our daughter who is a freshman at Haverford College. The place was very warm and cozy. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The grounds and surrounding area were lovely. The breakfast was delicious. The owners were kind and friendly and were very welcoming to our whole family. We would recommend this Inn and hope to return again when we visit Haverford.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A wonderful two night stay at the Wayne Bed and Breakfast topped off our trip to the East Coast to visit our child at college. We prefer the B&B route to the usual hotel chain selections and were happy to find this gem. The B&B is in a gorgeous historic house with beautifully decorated rooms - each with a different decor theme. The rooms are good sized and very comfortable. The location is outstanding for visiting any of the colleges/universities in the area including Swarthmore, Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Villanova. The B&B is also with walking distance of the town of Wayne, the Strafford Train Station, and, for the exercise minded, the amazing Radnor Trail is about a 10 minute walk away. Traudie and Bob are great hosts. They were very flexible with our timing for breakfast and offered a number of delicious options including omelets and healthy selections like yogurt and granola. We usually stay with old friends when we are in this area, but are happy to know that when we want something a little different, we can come back to our new friends at the Wayne B&B!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Everything about my October stay at the Wayne B&B was terrific. The historic house and surrounding gardens are stunning, the Thomasons are charming and extremely accomodating, and the Main Line location is top notch. The impetus for my stay was for a family friend's wedding taking place nearby. Our group of 5 out-of-town friends all hoped to have an intimate home-like accomodation. The Wayne B&B was perfect! The bedrooms are comfortable and well appointed. The sizeable beds have Tempur-pedic mattresses, most baths are ensuite and everything was expertly clean. The main rooms of the home are elegant yet casual and the oversized front porch is pure magic for conversations with friends. We immediately felt right at home!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to spend a night at the Wayne B&B. Found it to be a wonderful place. Beautiful house and grounds, comfortable rooms. The house and rooms were superbly maintained. Best part however was the owners. Very friendly and flexible. Although they have a nice dinning area for breakfast, I decided to be less formal and just eat in the kitchen so we could chat while they prepared my breakfast. Best part was I kept coming up with 'options' for my breakfast and they kept finding ways to comply :-). If you prefer B&Bs over conventional hotels, I can highly recommend the Wayne. If you have never stayed in a B&B, try the Wayne, you will never go back to a Marriott or Hilton again!

Room Tip: All the rooms were excellent. Take a look at their website, they have good photos.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wayne
Courtyard Philadelphia Devon
Radnor Hotel
Radnor Hotel
#4 of 6 in Wayne
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia

Been to Wayne Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!