“Some unusual dishes well done”
Review of Rez's Ping Pong

Rez's Ping Pong
Ranked #55 of 117 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Our friends took us to this Chinese restaurant in the Gateway shopping center, a strip mall near King of Prussia. They have been here several times and gotten friendly with the staff. Since my friend has some unusual tastes he asked what they do with some of the less frequently served parts of the duck and now has them prepare duck butts on his special order. My wife found them quite tasty, I wouldn't make them a regular part of my diet.
Another unusual item was beef tendon. It was served with pieces of beef. Again my wife found the tendon tasty. I'll pass.
On the other hand, I ordered a lamb dish that came with a very tender, tasty and plentiful helping of lamb slices.
They will prepare your dish as spicey as you like. We'll be back.

1  Thank Fauxqui

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Very good, this little place has food with plenty of flavor, and plenty of hot, very hot food. Plenty to choose from, more then you could expect. Good service, and a great crowd. I will be back when I'm over that way.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place is a great little find. the service was great and the food was over the top with flavor. So many dishes to choose from. I only wish we had a place like this near us. I look forward to the next time we are in town!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had a work / business lunch at Ping Pong on Thursday 7/19. There were 10 of us and we liked the idea of having a table with a lazy suzan so we could all share the food. Everyone was really happy with the food. Some dishes did pack a wallop but almost all of us like spicy food. I arranged the lunch so everyone was very happy with my choice. We'd all go back and all agreed this place is unique and authentic.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I've been here twice - one dine-in and one take out. The dine in was awesome! The take-out was so so. However, be forewarned, if you ask for spicy, have plenty of water/milk and napkins for your nose nearby. You can also ask for non-spicy, but I feel you lose some authenticity of the food. I've liked everything I've had here so far with exception to this dish that was dry/smoked pork with turnips - that was just horrible. Some of the good ones I'd suggest are the dan dan noodles, poached chicken with cabbage in chili oil, and the mongolian beef. (not sure if those are the correct names on the menu, but close enough).

1  Thank phillyrx

Been to Rez's Ping Pong? Share your experiences!