“Paramour at Wayne Hotel”

Paramour at Wayne Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Paramour at Wayne Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Waynewood Ave.
Transit: Wayne Train Station (R5)
Description: Paramour features seasonally inspired modern American cuisine in a setting that combines distinctive classical architecture with elegant contemporary furnishings. This inviting, energetic restaurant is the perfect place for a special occasion meal, but also a fun spot for a cocktail or a glass of wine and a quick bite. For an experience you can truly fall in love with, feed your passions at Paramour.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My mother and I have been going to Paramour once a month for the last year & half. Justin the manager and Calvin our favorite waiter ALWAYS make us feel special. The food and beverages are first class. I recommend Paramour to anyone from the area or traveling to the area for the first time. The food is always fresh and delicious. I was there tonight with my daughter and sister and as always was treated special. The food was fabulous and we always have a wonderful time. I recommend Paramour to everyone you will not be disappointed. Keep doing what you are doing it is working. Thanks for your special service.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

...... I could not believe when I read one of the reviews which got recently posted about Paramour.
We are big fans of Paramour and visit this fabulous Restaurant once a week for almost 2 years.
The service is outstanding as is the food and the ambience. My husband travels a lot due to work and is very much a foodie! We just love Paramour!
Unfortunately we had to witness a couple sitting outside next to us behaving in a very rude way.
It was sad to see how they treated the staff of the restaurant. To begin with they addressed the staff with racial slurs and treated them with no respect at all. We really tried to turn away because we were so disturbed by their behavior. We almost asked to be seated somewhere else....but we did not move as they left shortly thereafter.
The management did everything in their power to make it right for them.....but what can you do? I guess there are just some people who will not be happy no matter what is done!!
We overheard them mentioning that they would write a horrible review about Paramour. This review does not at all reflect what really happened.
I am looking forward to returning to Paramour on Thursday for Lunch and Friday for Dinner.
It is our favorite restaurant.

2  Thank JoannaE100
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was our first trip to Paramour since it changed its name. The decor, even in the bar area, was warm, inviting, and comfortable. There were very few people seated when we arrived, so we assumed that we would be asked for our drink order upon receiving menus. Unfortunately, we waited quite a while before we received our menus and even longer before our drink orders were taken. The wine pour and the martini were both generous. Our order was finally taken and then we waited again for someone to take a refill order as our empty glasses sat for quite a while in front of us. I finally flagged another server who happened past our table and asked him to order another drink for us. He asked what we were drinking and arrived several minutes later with the wrong martini - a dirty one - and then poured what my wife thought after tasting it was not the wine she had originally. So, we again waited for the correct drinks to be served. We both thought that my tuna carpaccio was delicious but rather pricy, $16.00 for a few very small strips of tuna atop three slices of tomatoes. Her Caesar salad was a nice size and dressed very well. The entrees, salmon for me and steak and frites for her, were cooked perfectly, beautifully presented, and fairly priced. An overall fine dining experience was diminished by a wait staff that seemed overwhelmed.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

On a hot day, I couldn't imagine myself eating outside, but they offered their porch with ceiling fans and it was actually delightful. The food was very good - we each had a salad and homemade coffee gelato (with cookies on the side). Our French waitress was attentive and quite pleasant. I recommend it for lunch and/or dinner. The indoor decor is upscale and current. It truly is a neighborhood gem.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Good food, atmosphere, and service. All at our table liked their meal and the entire memorable dining experience. The staff even eagerly accommodated a request for soup to be taken to a sick colleague in their room. Extensive wine list. But everything seemed a bit too overpriced...

Been to Paramour at Wayne Hotel? Share your experiences!