“Disappointing, a waste of babysitting dollars and a night out”

Paramour at Wayne Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Paramour at Wayne Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Waynewood Ave.
Transit: Wayne Train Station (R5)
Description: Paramour features seasonally inspired modern American cuisine in a setting that combines distinctive classical architecture with elegant contemporary furnishings. This inviting, energetic restaurant is the perfect place for a special occasion meal, but also a fun spot for a cocktail or a glass of wine and a quick bite. For an experience you can truly fall in love with, feed your passions at Paramour.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I had our first night out since January and decided to try Paramour rather than go to one of our favorites. Unfortunately that decision was a mistake. The service was terrible. Our waitress was not very service minded. Dinner was very late to arrive and once it did my order was incorrect and consequently my husband and I didn't get a chance to eat at the same time. I ordered the pork and to me it looked very undercooked. I realize it's ok for it to be pink they way they cooked it but it was red. After waiting for a very long time for my meal I was only able to eat the edges. We were so disppointed with the food and service we skipped dessert and I left hungry. Hardly the fun yummy date night we expected to have. The management did try to do their best at damage control but we will not be back and would not recommend eating there to any of our friends or family. There are so many great restaurants in the local area to visit it's a shame they can't learn a something from their peers.

1  Thank chuchibok15

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Beautiful restaurant. Flatbreads delicious. Great service. Only problem...if its happy hour and you order wine...tell customer what wines are included. Ordering a white wine and not giving the happy hour special doesn't make sense.

1  Thank traveler24NewYork
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Not only was the main course delicious (Northeast Louie salad: bibb and asparagus, with blue crab, day boat scallops, & Maine lobster), it was the complimentary chef's appetizer bar that really stood out. All kinds of little treats to delight the mouth. Oh, and on a beautiful day, the porch is the perfect place to sit.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a great place to go to for a serious dinner. A menu that has something for everyone and a proud kitchen yield some really well put together dishes. The atmosphere is refined and laid back. the staff is knowledgable about the wine and food and the bar area is usually pretty full during the weekends (can cause delays beware). For people 35-60 theres not many "cooler" places to be on a friday or saturday night (its the cats pajamas- for those of you older folks). I went here with another couple and a married friend who was here on business. Women really like this place it would be good for a fancy date. if you are a single guy especially over 30 its worth it to hang at the bar for a while (i can imagine not from experience haha). Anyway the biggest surprise was my porterhouse steak was great. Cooked perfectly and seasoned very well, I got the parm gnocchi as a side and loved the meal. The girls loved the colorful dishes and pretty cocktails, so you might be driving home fellas haha.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The service has improved. The food is great. One of the best pork chops I've ever eaten. Blue cheese salad was great. Sunday price fix is only 39.

Been to Paramour at Wayne Hotel? Share your experiences!