“Outdoor dining with good food and service”
Review of Silverspoon Cafe & Catering - MOVED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eagle Rd.
Transit: SEPTA Regional Rail Line (R5), SEPTA Buses
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We enjoyed four appetizers and two deserts on a balmy September evening at this delightful local restaurant

Reviewed August 10, 2012

They care in an increasing world of corporate restaurants that do not.... Well done;)... I will definitely be back... The mushroom Benedict is wonderful as are their burgers....

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Ordered Veal Flank Steak, Had to send back. It had little taste and like shoe leather. Cornish Hen was marginal, had little taste. Looked great on the plate. Meals our friends ordered was marginal and sub par for the price. Would not return.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I would give this a 3 out of 5. Pleasant place, attentive wait staff (great service by Emily). I had the mushroom bisque. Would have been phenomenal if it was hot- lukewarm at best. The lobster ravioli was bland by itself but was helped by the mushrooms. I would go back again to give it one more try.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I had gone for a lunch and went back about a month later for dinner. Unlike lunch, dinner was a disappointment. The squash soup was too thin. The duck liver pate was bitter. The gravlox was bland. I gave up by desert. I wish I could say I enjoyed my dinner as much as I had enjoyed lunch