$129
$134
$129
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Valley Forge Motor Court Motel(Wayne)(Great Value!)
$85
$263
TripAdvisor
$299
$89
$86
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$110
$105
$112
All reviewsmain linevillanova universityblue routerehearsal dinnersmall bathroomconvenient locationchain hotelsroom servicepleasant stayrooms are cleaneasy accessfront desk staffmainlinephiladelphiaglenclosetconvenience
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We had my parents 60th wedding anniversary here and it was wonderful. Only complaint would be we felt a bit rushed at the towards the end. The food and service were top notch! Would definitely go there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Beautiful yet rustic hotel with friendly staff and great rooms. I stay here every time I come to Philidelphia and I've always been satisfied. They offer a great breakfast in the morning and the rooms are always cleaned well. I enjoy having the option of going to the gym and the location to great restaurants.

I'll definitely be coming back soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank StevenS6159JE
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've stayed at The Radnor several times over the last 10 years for business travel (and once for a wedding). I usually arrive late at night and have never had an issue with anything. Each time it's clean, quiet and overall very easy - check-in and check-out takes only a few seconds, room-service breakfast arrives promptly and the restaurant breakfast is also very easy and fast. The room is perfectly configured for business travel -- lots of clean surfaces to lay things out (e.g. papers and laptop). Parking is plentiful and no space is a far walk from the entrance.

As with ALL hotels -- WiFi could be stronger, but it's passable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Had about 50 rooms booked for my daughter's wedding guests. I had 6 rooms myself. Wedding/reception was at another venue but most guests were there Friday-Sunday. Everything was perfect! Check-in with my six rooms for different members of my family was handled flawlessly and I was in a hurry to get in and get to the rehearsal dinner. Bar was great for getting together after the rehearsal dinner and after the wedding reception, which ended at 10:00pm on Saturday night. My daughter had a suite and an adjoining room which we used for makeup and hair. The staff brought up stools for the girls to use and we had breakfast and lunch bought in from room service and the food was great. We had a lot of things going on all weekend and not having to worry about the hotel was wonderful. Great location, very clean and I am picky. Can not say enough good things about the radnor hotel. Bill

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Teaman67
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a family wedding. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was well appointed, although lacking a real closet and a refrigerator. The food was delicious at the wedding and at breakfast and lunch in the Glenmont Cafe. Wedding room rates were very reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family