$108
$98
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$134
$129
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Valley Forge Motor Court Motel(Wayne)(Great Value!)
$85
Travelocity
$299
$86
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
$112
HIExpress.com
All reviewsmain linevillanova universityblue routerehearsal dinnersmall bathroomconvenient locationchain hotelsroom servicepleasant stayrooms are cleaneasy accessfront desk staffmainlinephiladelphiaglenclosetconvenience
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I stayed here during a professional conference last week. The service was excellent, the facilities were very clean, and the food supplied for the conference was excellent. The bar attached, Glenmorgan, has a good happy hour with half price drinks and appetizers from 5-7 Monday through Thursday. The location within suburban Philadelphia is good for shopping, , eating and Villanova University. I encountered no issues of concern, and would definitely stay here again on a return trip to Philly, busines or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very nice hotel. Very comfortable king bed! Nice breakfast buffet.The staff are very nice people. I was in town with my son visiting Villanova, which is just down the road. If you are in the Villanova area, I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2014

What an incredible hotel! The front desk staff is warm and genuine. The food is top notch and wait staff knowledgable. There are other name brand hotels in the area but I find them to be a bit boring and typical. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed here while we visited daughter at Villanova. By far the best hotel around. The beds are extremely comfortable, and the employees are very friendly. Once we came and the Radnor was booked so we went to the Sherton, my husband told me to make sure I get the Radnor from now on. We could not say enough about this place. It is the only place we will stay from now on.

Room Tip: Didn't use swimming pool, or have young kids for activities, but I can only imagine they would be great as well.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was a guest at this hotel for over two weeks & I loved the hotel & the stff. Everyone was always helpful & friendly. The gym is open 24 hours a day which was terrific for my crazy schedule. Business center was very handy. Morning coffee in the lobby was a treat. I will choose this location again. It is particularly handy to Bryn Mawr Hospital & Bryn Mawr Terrace rehab. Thank you for a pleasant stay at the Radnor Hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2013