“Super clean”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Wayne
East Hanover, New Jersey
“Super clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

As soon as I entered the room smelled so fresh and so clean. I had a wonder stay with this establishment. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family. it was convinient to my meeting and easy to get to My room was updaded, comfortable bed, and good amenities

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

The Radnor Hotel is a slightly better than average hotel with a much better than average bar and restaurant called the Glenmorgan. Rooms are about the size of any decent hotel. Service is efficient and courteous. The place is clean. The beds are comfortable. Check-in and Check-out are easy. There is a small business center with a printer and two actual computers that plug into the wall. Internet access is free. WiFi is available in all rooms and all parts of the facility. There is an ATM at a bank that shares the driveway with the Radnor. The place is on a main thoroughfare on the splendid Main Line west of Philadelphia across the street from a shopping mall. Folks eat well on the Main Line and the Wayne version of the Legendary Susanna Foo Chinese Restaurant is within walking distance. Fleming's Steakhouse (Good) is also a walk away. The fine upscale restaurant at the Wayne Hotel is a short drive as are movie houses and other really good restaurants. So while you will probably be content to dine at Glenmorgan within the hotel, you have lots of other great options. There is a small exercise room as well with the usual equipment.Value is really good. It cost us $139 a night, best available rate that night for seniors.

Room Tip: Always as for best available rate.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Tualatin, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed at the Radnor while visiting Eastern University. The hotel was in a convenient and quiet location. Everything was clean and comfortable. A very nice boutique hotel experience, unlike a chain hotel.

We had a medical emergency while we were there, and the hotel staff went above and beyond in arranging taxi service and providing us with invaluable local intelligence.

We would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Radnor/St Davids/Wayne area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Wayne, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

All around a very nice hotel.. easy-access rooms immaculate and fully renovated; staff friendly. Cozy bar and roomy restaurant with fine food. Bed was comfortable, unlike others, I thought the walls are good as I couldn't hear anything in the adjoining rooms (unlike many new-construction places these days). Not an issue.

Room Tip: Careful near the ice machine in the hallway! If you don't mind a walk probably an end-hall room...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

In the big storm I unfortunately lost power for a few nights and my wife and I needed a place to stay on the fly, my wife researched local hotels with little luck as most were booked but as a Hail Mary I shot an email to the Radnor Hotel just to see if they had even an utility closet with a cot they could throw me in and to my delight they did everything they could to find me a great room! The hotel, rooms and amenities are more akin to a center city hotel than a suburban hotel. Great beds, free wifi, TV with cable and recently released movies, gym and my wife loved the upscale toiletries and overall cleanliness. We also ate downstairs at the Pub and the food was great, I had wings and a salad and the hostess Danielle was exceptional! There are also other top dining locations within minutes walk. This was my first time staying at the Radnor Hotel but myself and my wedding party have stayed at their sister property the Wayne Hotel for my wedding night and we were equally impressed. The hotel bent over backwards to make the night perfect. You can't find better hotels in the Main Line area and I also learned if visiting the area for business, the Radnor Hotel will drive you to any local office. I met the GM, Lou, during my stay and he is the quintessential hotelier and I can see why the place runs so smoothly.&

I am an avid traveler, have experienced some of the best resorts in the world and I'd recommend the Radnor Hotel every time.

• Stayed February 2014
london
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Was in Radnor on business and the office booked me into the Radnor hotel.

Pros - the staff were friendly, the breakfast was good, and the shuttle convenient, and the wifi worked

Cons - it smelt absolutely vile, just like an old peoples home, and i found it difficult to sleep with the awful smell. Sound proofing is non existent and i could hear people on all sides showering, watching tv and opening and closing doors. It was very old, and the bathrooms were dark and dingy (and the bath was dirty when i checked in). There is no minibar!!!

i won't be back, will be trying the sheraton at the mall next

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

The Radnor is always a great place to stay. Again here on business, the price was affordable and the service excellent. The fitness center is enjoyable (although it can get crowded quickly) and the Glenmorgan pub is a great place for half-off appetizers.

One negative is the rooms are very sound conducive. I could hear the TV and conversation in the room next to me and as the doors would close (automatically) they would echo throughout the hallway. Very loud and annoying. It often woke me up late at night.

Shower water pressure was great, housekeeping was outstanding, and the coffee hot and fresh. I will definitely stay again. I may have brunch next time - it looked amazing.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank SRaskie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wayne
Courtyard Philadelphia Devon
Philadelphia Marriott West
Philadelphia Marriott West
#1 of 1 in West Conshohocken
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
The Inn at Villanova University
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to Radnor Hotel? Share your experiences!