$129
$108
$98
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$279
Orbitz.com
Valley Forge Motor Court Motel(Wayne)(Great Value!)
$85
$299
$86
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$113
$105
$112
All reviewsmain linevillanova universityblue routerehearsal dinnersmall bathroomconvenient locationchain hotelsroom servicepleasant stayrooms are cleaneasy accessfront desk staffmainlinephiladelphiaglenclosetconvenience
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I stayed here one Saturday night while visiting my daughter who is a Villanova student. There was some kind of party and group of young people staying at the hotel who partied in their rooms and the the hall until 2 AM when they pulled the fire alarm! I called the desk several times and asked that security be called. I was told that the security guard had not had not shown up that evening. How does a hotel book a block of rooms for college or high school kids and not have a security guard on duty?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MTL1127
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The staff at this hotel were professional, helpful and very friendly. The Glenmorgan had good food at reasonable prices and the breakfast was great. Rooms are quiet. Would recommend! J. Hassett, Melrose, MA

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I've spent over 80 nights in this hotel over the last three years. During that time I've seen a lot of changes and improvements in the hotel. I stay here because the staff is friendly, the rooms are nice, and the overall facilities provide what I need when traveling on business. With all the travel I do I tend to be a pretty picky traveler, so having stayed so many times at this hotel is high praise indeed!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have been updated more than others, including some with lovely slate showers and bathroom.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I recently stayed at the Radnor hotel traveling on business. I was impressed with the friendly and efficient front desk staff as well as the room service. There was a bit of a language barrier ordering room service, didn't seem to know what a "carafe" of coffee was. I simply wanted an insulated pot and instead got a ceramic tea pot. The beds were not very comfortable for this price range. I was not able to sleep the first night as the mattresses are somewhat hard. This was as bad as it got and so my rating overall is excellent clean , quiet and elegant hotel. The bathrooms were extremely clean and equally small and if you are standing at the sink, the door to the actual bathroom keeps swinging into you ....just a bit annoying so just close it tight before trying to brush your teeth or put make-up on. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced for the area. I would recommend this hotel and most certainly will stay again.

Room Tip: Corridors are quite long so if you have any degree of disablity request one close to the elevator or if on the first floor , request near the lobby...but not more than halfway down the corridor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I attended the Radnor Hotel's Main Line Bridal Show this past Saturday with two friends. We then stayed overnight At the hotel and have nothing but great things to say! The staff at the front desk were all extremely professional and greeted us with a smile each time we passed them in the lobby! Having been to several weddings at The Radnor in the past, I wouldn't have expected anything different, as the staff has always been extremely welcoming and accomodating! Our hotel room was also impressively clean and very comfortable for the three of us! We had an amazing meal at the Glenmorgan, the restaurant in the hotel, and would highly recommend going. All in all, once again I had an amazing stay at The Radnor Hotel!!

Don't forget to enjoy the brunch on Sunday!! It's my absolute favorite!!!

• Stayed: February 2012