Radnor Hotel
$129
Hotels.com
$169
Hotwire.com
Valley Forge Motor Court Motel(Wayne)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Pool
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$110
$121
$118
CrownePlaza.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmain linevillanova universityblue routerehearsal dinnersmall bathroombreakfast buffetconvenient locationfamily weddingroom servicea nice place to staybed was comfortablecomfortable stayeasy accessfront desk staffmainlinephiladelphiaglen
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Very nice classic older hotel. Accomodations were very very nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

A three night stay at the Radnor for the wedding of our son. From our first encounter with the check-in staff, everyone was friendly and professional. Our suite was spacious and squeaky clean. Beds were firm and comfortable and despite 100+ temperatures outside, the room could be kept cool. The staff in the restaurant and bar were personable and exhibited great customer service skills. At the wedding reception, a guest wanted an after dinner liquer. The bartender made a special effort to get the drink from a different part of the hotel and even the whole coffee beans to give it a more classic look. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a night's stay, a meal at their restaurant or any special occassion.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mol10e
Reviewed July 21, 2011

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Radnor Hotel for a night while visiting friends in Wayne. The Radnor is a beautiful hotel and I’d recommend it to anyone visiting the Main Line area. Every employee we met was bright and friendly. Our room was spacious and immaculate. Our friends met us for dinner at the Radnor, where we enjoyed an excellent dinner in the dining room overlooking a stunning courtyard. The service was great, too! In the morning we took advantage of the breakfast buffet, which offered a wide range of choices, more of a first-class brunch than a plain breakfast. The Radnor is a first-class hotel that maintains many of the traditions and services of elegant hotels of another era, but in a very contemporary way.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JohnE78
Reviewed July 19, 2011

The best thing about this hotel was the staff, who were just amazing: helpful, attentive and professional. The family wedding we attended had been postponed from an earlier date, meaning they fit us in among other events, cheerfully and without a hitch. Banquet food and restaurant menu food was not gourmet level but was quite good. Lots of amenities within the hotel (pool, salon, exercise room, lovely garden and lots of porch furniture to use while catching up with relatives). My only two complaints are the following: the breakfast buffet was pretty standard (eggs, bacon, cereal, fruit, pastry) and quite expensive ($20/person n/i tax and tip). We spent nearly the equivalent of another night on breakfast for my family. Also, the mattresses in our room needed replacing -- a bit saggy and uncomfortable, and the sheets were very itchy.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank gazooby
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I was here for my prep school reunion. My friends always stay here so I tried it. The staff was friendly, helpful, attentive. The room was clean and comfortable. I'd definitely stay here again.
The bar was quite crowded so on Friday evening so food service in the bar was a bit slower and inattentive but very good considering the crowd.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends