“Business - Meeting”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bowie, United States
“Business - Meeting”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Not planning to use this Embassy suites again. Smell in room was not fixed. Bed linens were not changed by 1pm. Hotel staff were helpful when asked for help. Manager's reception was pathetic. My friend lost her phone in the fitness room and the staff response was unacceptable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Lancaster, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Treat gvt related travellers second rate when they are busy...Horrible front desk. Dining room service terrible and took forever. GM followup was arrogant and made my concerns my issue...After reporting to Hilton Customer Service, I get an email for an eval of my stay, not realizing they already dissatisfactorly responded to my concerns.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

When I think on Embassy Suites I think of a nice upscale hotel. After my stay here, I no longer think that. This hotel is similar to an old Holiday Inns. Large open areas in the center, that are loud and echoy. Past their prime, in need of updating and maintance.

Easton, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The facilities were okay. Room smelled a bit, but we had to switch rooms twice until we got one with working air conditioning. The staff was excessive with watching the 11 year old boys in the hotel. So much so that while watching our kids, cars in the parking lot were broken into. Breaksfast was fantastic, and location is great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Pelham, New Hampshire
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights in July. The suite was a wonderful size and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was plentiful, but the eggs were cold and the meat was so greasy. On the second morning I had an omelet which was good. The hotel room was not as clean as I like. The bathroom sink was clogged and the air conditioner just cooled the living room, not the bed room. The worst thing about the weekend was when I went to go to bed, I pulled down the sheets and there was a peanut in the bed, which leads me to believe that the sheets may not have been changed before we arrived. I wouldn't recommend.

Room Tip: Check your sheets when you get there to be sure there are no hidden snacks in them.
1 Thank TerryandDan
Paul F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Thanks,
West Orange, New Jersey
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for business and found the hotel to be very geared toward the business traveler. The internet is fast, the business center is open 24 hours a day and the staff is very friendly at attentive. The suites are very nice and spacious.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've been traveling for 20 years or so, and I've got to say that this hotel was propbably one of the top hotels I'be stayed in. The management and staff were tremendous. Some hotel offices get antsy with many kids around, but this one was great. They recognized that the kids would want to run around a bit, and they patiently allowed that, only asking that the kids really just settle down at night. I definitely look forward to going again for the next few years.

Room Tip: Go to breakfast at 9am to beat the crowd. Don't wait until the places closes, it gets very busy...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wayne
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Courtyard Philadelphia Devon
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge? Share your experiences!