“Homemade food, good prices.”
Review of Gibney's

Gibney's
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Waymart
Hillside, New Jersey
“Homemade food, good prices.”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

While out in Waymart, PA, my wife and I went to Gibney's for dinner. We have been there before and both had a yen for their honey dipped fried chicken. It was delicious as usual. The restaurant is not fancy, but the service is friendly, the food is homemade, and the prices are good...and don't forget dessert. Their pies are wonderful. One thing, you need to get their by 7 PM as they stop serving by then.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank jferro439

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Homestyle Cooking at Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Gibney's is a cozy, rustic restaurant with friendly service. It's a BYOB establishment, but they happily obliged my husband and me by opening our bottle of wine and supplying 2 wine glasses.
The food is homemade and the variety is good, ranging from sandwiches to dinners. My husband had the liver and onions while I had the fresh pork. The desserts are also homemade. We tried the pumpkin pie and it was delicious!
Gibney's is a great place to stop if you are going to or from the towns of Waymart or Honesdale, PA. Antler Ridge winery is nearby and worth a stop.

• Visited October 2011