“Good food/friendly service”

Description: Restaurant & Bar
North East, Pennsylvania
“Good food/friendly service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We at there on a Sunday. The food was good, and there is always nice people around. The rest rooms are cold for some reason, but fairly clean. It's a nice spot to meet with friends and family. The music isn't blasting in your ears. They even had line dancing classes in case you're interested. Which makes for good people watching while you finish your beer.
Just my two cents

• Visited March 2014
cliff32, General Manager at The Gravity Inn Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, May 29, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We're addressing the problem with the bathroom vents turns out they were stuck open & letting the cold outside air rush in.

Cliff Krajkovich

New York City, New York
“Already Explained”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've already raved about the Restaurant in my Motel review, but it is certainly worth repeating..
Excellent food, service and prices.. Very impressed..

Visited October 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant & we certainly appreciate the kind words of encouragement.

Cliff Krajkovich
Massapequa, New York
“great home cooking-at local bar and grill”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Alice our waitress-was great- we came in with whole family from a campground nearby-we had young children with us-all enjoyed and treated well

Visited June 2013
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Love This Place!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I work locally and frequent this restaurant for lunch. I can say I've never been disappointed. Their food is outstanding. I often find myself craving one of their delicious, thick, juicy, burgers that tastes like it came right off an outside grill. And there are many different ones to choose from, I'm sure you will find one you love!

The chicken cheesesteak is one of the best I've had, the wraps are delicious, the hot wing sauce is awesome, and I always get very friendly service from Donna, the waitress. The place is clean and the atmosphere is inviting, with plenty of seating and a fireplace for the chilly days! The prices are very reasonable and their $5 lunch specials are more than worth it. If you haven't tried this place yet, what are you waiting for??!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank EFoxx
Carbondale, Pennsylvania, United States
“Casual”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Nice little getaway for lunch or a few drinks... never had a bad meal there. Owner is a good guy also.

Visited January 2013