“You pay for what you get”

Red Roof Inn Washington
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed March 28, 2010

The good part is the staff is friendly and the room price was cheap...If all you need is a place to sleep then it is worth your money. Otherwise, look elsewhere because it leave a lot to be desired. Luckily, I was only there a few hours to get a night's sleep. The bathtub was not clean (still had hair in it)., the bathroom was in ill repair (hole in tub, wallpaper falling off, etc) and overall the place looked like what you get for a $50 room.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank hhatfield

Reviewed March 22, 2010

It's near a noisy highway and the room wasnt the biggest room I ever stayed in, but it's a good value for what you pay. We stayed for a couple weeks due to job relocation. The staff was AMAZING, very very nice people work here. I had my puppy with me and they are very pet friendly here. The fridge and microwave are helpful. The bathrooms look like they have been updated, but they are still small. I wish the room was slightly bigger since we have such an extended stay, but for anyone staying just a night or weekend it would do. I don't know if this part of town is exactly the best part of town from what I have heard, but we haven't had any problems at all. And they JUST started ofering FREE internet the day after we got here!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2009

We were travelling through the area and picked up a coupon book at the PA Welcome center. We had two little dogs with us and needed a pet friendly place to stay. My husband got the room for less than $50.00 and they don't charge extra fees for pets like most other chains, which can get very pricey. The room was basic, clean, and comfortable. The shower had good pressure and was hot enough. If you just need a place to sleep this will work for you. We also found a great restaurant down the road named Angelo's which I also reveiwed

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2009

Apparently they just rennovated this place. Given that I paid less than $50 to stay here, it was a great deal. The beds were more comfortable than most motels in this price range, and the room included new furniture, a micro wave and fridge. Just for a place to crash, this one rocked!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2008

It is one the branches of red roof inn which is not renovated.
The building was old , the bathroom didn't look very clean.
The pillow cases had some stains. Worse than all, it is located just close to a very noisy highway !!!
The person in front desk was so idiot which gave a room just close to the road. Even though i asked for a quiet place.
I will not stay there again, if i have to go back to that area.
BTW, I had a deal for 35$ per night. How much can you expect from where you pay 35$ per night ?!!!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2008

All I can say is that you get what you pay for. I paid $50 with a travel coupon, which was what I could afford at the time. All I needed was a place to sleep for the night before I hit the road again, and I didnt need anything luxurious. I knew coming in that this was going to be a very basic, no-frills motel, but the biggest thing is- the room was not properly cleaned. The tabletops werent even wiped off. I could see some sticky stuff and beverage rings on the tabletops. And there was like a piece of melted soap on the side of the bathtub. and the carpet looked gross. basically, housekeeping blew. I slept fine, but i wouldnt go back there again unless thats all i could afford. oh, and bring flipflops. i dont think you'd want to walk on the carpet.

• Stayed: August 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 24, 2008

Though this hotel is in major need of updating, it's an ok hotel if all you are looking for is a cheap overnight stay at a hotel without any ammenities. The main reason for this post and the reason that I would NEVER stay again is the fact that they charge $ 9 a night to access their internet. That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard of. I have NEVER stayed at a hotel that charged for WI- FI. and I travel every week on buisness. Don't be fooled by their misleading billboards. They also don't offer any rooms with micro/fridge options, I think that this is the first Red Roof Inn I stayed at that didn't...FYI.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business