“MY GYRO FIX”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 3, 2017

So I moved to Memphis a few years back and when I come home to visit I drive through Washington but I always stop to pick up 2-3 gyros. They are delicious, they are overflowing with meat and veggies and if I could just figure out how to get them back to Memphis I would take back a dozen. Stop here and try these delicious gyros. You will not be sorry.

1  Thank John R

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I haven't had a good lamb gyro in a while. This was the place to go! Really liked it. And the fires were good too! Got take out. Some seating inside, but small. Good deals available.

1  Thank Otdeb
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Had the Hercules sandwich, goat cheese and Ouzon. Great combination (if you're HUNGRY). After hours parking across the street makes visiting much easier too. Seems most orders are takeout - at least a dozen while sitting there.

1  Thank mulle2c
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent, authentic Greek lunch with wonderful service! Enjoyed the baklava and lamb gyros....everything was fresh and well made.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

The owner greeted us when we arrived and walked us through their offerings.
We started with falafel and feta bites. The falafel came out and were delicious! Hard crust on the outside and a soft sense inside! The tahini sauce was on point with just a bit of tang to it.
As a courtesy, since the feta bites were running long, the owner brought out a plate of complimentary hot grape leaves! My husband LOVES grape leaves and he said they were some of the best-not greasy at all because it tasted like a better olive oil was used.
Next we're the feta bites! Yum! Warm soft salty hand battered bits of feta. I could eat them all day!

Then came the kids burgers and our gyros. We both got the lamb gyros. (But we wish we would have gotten one chicken one lamb so we could have shared...the way they described the fresh roasted chicken...).
The tzaziki sauce was thin, tangy, ample dill and excellent. It was not overpowering, but an excellent accompaniment.

We found out that on Saturdays kids eat free. So all of that, plus soft drinks, came to $24. We gladly would have paid double for the quality and quantity!

This is a place not to be missed!

2  Thank Kmccord214