“Not very good”
Review of Old Mexico of Washington - CLOSED

Old Mexico of Washington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I ordered take out one evening and ended up with a meal that wasn't very good. We both ended up with frequent trips to the bathroom that evening, and the food wasn't very tasty. On the plus side, it was a very inexpensive meal, and the amount of food we received was an excellent value. Additionally, our takeout order was not ready on time, and I had to wait about ten minutes to receive. Not a place I would recommend unfortunately.

1  Thank Themilkmaann

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was just ok. Have had much better mexican food elsewhere. Ordered Fajitas that were pretty bland.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

It's a fun place with very "Mexican" feel, and awesome food. LOVE the beans. Nice big portions, too. Good service and unlimited chips & yummy salsa.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The atmosphere is pleasant as are the staff. The food was just ok -- not very spicy or flavorful, but the portions were good. There is no drink menu which seems odd -- you have to ask the wait staff.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Good food, very reasonable prices, great atmosphere. I've been to Mexico and the food here is pretty close to authentic.