We stayed at the Hampton Inn Meadow Lands from November26th through the 30th to visit family for Thanksgiving. We usually stay at another hotel but it was booked for the period. We found this Hampton Inn to be very pleasant with a friendly and helpful staff. Our room was huge, spotlessly clean and reasonably well furnished. The free breakfast was ample with many choices. Our only mild complaint - our first night there we couldn't get the room warm enough to be really comfortable. Of course, the fact that the outside temperature was 15 degrees f may have contributed to that issue. When we travel to the area again we will likely stay at this hotel even though it is further from family than the place we usually use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands hotel is next to the Meadows Racetrack and Casino and just across the street from the Tanger Outlet Center. Take advantage of high-speed internet in your room, complimentary hot breakfast, free parking, heated, indoor pool &whirlpool, fitness center and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands Hotel Washington
- Hampton Inn And Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
- Hampton Inn Washington
- Washington Hampton Inn