We had a short drive to the attractions in downtown Pittsburgh, but it was worth it. Breakfast was good (what you would expect from a Hampton). The rooms were nice. During the day, you could hear the traffic on the backside of the hotel (next to Racetrack road), but it was quiet at night. The indoor pool was fun with a nice hottub. Staff was very helpful with recommendations for food and such. Travelling with the kids, so didn't do the casino, but it was right there, as was the outlet mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands hotel is next to the Meadows Racetrack and Casino and just across the street from the Tanger Outlet Center. Take advantage of high-speed internet in your room, complimentary hot breakfast, free parking, heated, indoor pool &whirlpool, fitness center and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands Hotel Washington
- Hampton Inn And Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
- Hampton Inn Washington
- Washington Hampton Inn