My husand and I stayed here when we were in town for a wedding. Great location near I-79 and the local mall. Lots of fast food and sit down restaurants plus gas stations and shops nearby. The mall has a movie theater too. Close to Tanger Outlets also. The hotel looked very new and clean. We did not eat the breakfast as the bride and groom had a brunch scheduled somewhere else. It looked decent - cereal, etc. I did get an e-mail that they've since added pancakes. We stayed in a jacuzzi room which was nice. I didn't like that the toilet area had no complete privacy. There is a door to the bathroom but then since there's a direct link to the jacuzzi which is in the bedroom there's a direct view of the bedroom from the toilet. I get why they did it so you could get out of the jacuzzi and go straight to the shower or bathroom but if we had been with a group and had people visiting the room it would have been awkward. Plus I really don't need to hear my husband going to the bathroom. Also I could hear people in other rooms - the child in another room woke me up with his screaming. I really wish hotels would put more soundproofing in. The people at the front desk were nice. The room had two TV screens but we never turned them on. We didn't use a lot of the amenities so it was hard to rate but from what I saw I liked it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites hotel in Washington PA, home of the Marcellus Shale ProjectThe stylishly designed Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel is an ultimate luxury hotel, yet surprisingly affordable. This hotel is centrally located along the Interstate 70 and Interstate 79 corridor. Nearby attractions include The Meadows harness racetrack and casino and Tanger Outlets shopping mall with over 75 name brand stores. We are also minutes from stores and gourmet shops. This Washington, PA hotel is also just minutes from Washington & Jefferson College, Waynesburg University and West Virginia University. Spend an evening at CONSOL Energy Park where our minor league baseball team, the Washington Wild Things, play. Pittsburgh points of interest include Rivers Casino, Benedum Center for the Performing Arts, Heinz Hall, the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium, Carnegie Science Center, National Aviary and Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a concert at the First Niagara Pavilion or the amphitheater at Station Square. Professional sporting events are about 30 minutes away, including baseball games at PNC Park (home of the Pittsburgh Pirates), football games at Heinz Field stadium (home of the Pittsburgh Steelers) and Mellon Arena (home of the Pittsburgh Penguins).The area has a variety of restaurants to choose from, including Jumper's Junction, Garfield's Restaurant, Outback Steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse, T.G.I. Friday's, Applebee's, Red Lobster, Cracker Barrel and Bob Evans. Enjoy an authentic Italian meal at Angelo's Restaurant, located within walking distance of this Pennsylvania hotel. Stay for the fireworks on Friday nights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites
- Comfort Hotel Washington
- Comfort Suites Washington
- Washington Comfort Suites